You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 03-19-2012
One of the many Canton pet services we offer at Acres Mill Veterinary Clinic is professional pet boarding. Pet owners may need to board their pets for many different reasons. Some pet owners choose our boarding services as they are having renovations completed around the house or are expecting a lot of company, both of which might prove stressful for a pet. Other pet owners board their pets with us because they can't take their pets along when they travel and don't want to leave them home alone all day with a friend or neighbor.
If you're thinking about leaving your pets in somebody else's care for any length of time, below are 5 reasons why you should consider leaving them with our petcare professionals.
1. We provide a clean, healthy environment. We make sure our kennel area is clean and that all animals have received their proper pet vaccinations so your pet's risk of contracting diseases is greatly reduced.
2. Medications are administered properly. If your pet is on any type of medication, we make sure those medications are administered at the proper times in the correct doses.
3. A watchful eye. If your pet should become ill during his or her stay, our kennel personnel will notify one of our Canton veterinarians on staff who will administer necessary treatments.
4. Convenience for you. If your pets should require any grooming services or routine veterinary care, we can schedule those to be completed during his or her stay.
5. We care about wellness. We'll also make sure to adhere to any dietary guidelines for your pet and schedule in regular exercise time for their health.
Acres Mill Veterinary Clinic provides compassionate and friendly care to all pets in our care. Conveniently located for bringing your pets here from Canton, Ball Ground, Holly Springs and the surrounding communities, Acres Mill is "Where quality care and excellent customer service go paw in hand."
What questions do you have about leaving your pet at a professional kennel?
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.